Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Quitting

Andi gave his notice a few weeks ago, I am about to give mine..it makes this whole thing real, more real then booking tickets, or booking spanish lessons, there is no going back after this.

I am starting to get nervous.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys...and I REALLY can't wait to read about it all. Keep blogging! Roni, are such a good writer, I can almost imagine myself being there planning with you guys! Hope I get to see you again in Zurich before you take off...if not maybe somewhere else in the world. And Andi, I'd better see your face this time too!! Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lace!! I still forget to write sometimes but I hope to get better! :-) let us know if you are going to be somewhere we will be and we HAVE to meet up!

    ReplyDelete