Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here we go!

Hi and Welcome!

First off, and just to get it out of the way, I am new new to the whole blogging world so bear with me while I get used to it!

Today isn't really a special day with regards to our trip, just the day I decided to finally get the first blog out of the way! Whole reason for the blog....Andi and I are taking off on our very first Around the World Adventure in something like 218 days (but whoes counting?) and we want to bring you all with us, or at least as far as possible! Just an FYI and forewarning, I will always write in English (since my written German is incomprehensible) but there may occasionally be blogs in German when Andi takes the wheel....we'll try to keep it fair and even though! ;-)

I'm not going to go into too much detail today since I just want to get the first one done and over with (;-)) but I will tell the story of how we decided to even go on the trip and where we are going in the next entry. Fear not, I promise my entries will get more exciting, don't give up on us yet!

Take it easy everyone and we'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment